Thursday, June 9, 2011

something out of all

Like there are a maximum of 366 days in an year, some dates gets blocked and some gets locked. This day also has its own reasonS for getting into both.. Though untold.. A few years back... May be forever for me as ...
Yesterday happened to be my first surgery of my life.. It was painful.. Though it was called off as a minor one.. For me.. It was like spending about 90 odd minutes...Ufffffff.. Ok...ok... U might stop getting more serious as it was a dental surgery.. Only a few around knows the kind of problems i had faced in the last couple of months.. The symptoms.... Vague.. Remote.. Undetectable....Yet the ultimateness connected.. Again.. Its 9th June today.. Somewhere there are always good chunks of these lucky dates repeating as the good omens on top of my head.... I really feel a lottttt better than ever in the last couple of months i had been....Though post surgery, i just carry the tooth pain anymore which should get ok just in a few days...

After a long time i had got chance to blog something.. I was in a dicey state for many days to move onto wordpress but still on thoughts.. Ultimately, decided to be home as my content would remain anyways same...

Galaxy S rocks.. Gingerbread really made it slippery.. I just love its smoothness than ever in any device... New house has been good as per how i had ever thought it to be.. Now, Just that it needs to be filled in with memoirs .. life.. and not to forget my dream.. (oops.. can;t share of now.. Its Thing-Y and no life yet it would be life-Y)


A very vague blog.. told yet almost everything untold...

No comments: