Friday, January 15, 2010

Solar Eclipse In Bangalore

Its quite a been a tough week for me.. Unwell.. Committed work.. Feeling better today than how all the last weekend started .. It was the day of Solar eclipse .. The longest in this century.. It was great to watch the Eclipse in the mid afternoon..
It reminded me of the Moon when on it 4th day after the new moon day.. It would have a sharp curve and though very thin, it would be always visible to eyes.. Visible like White Moon with Black background.. It was all the reverse today.. The Moon was visible similar but it was Black and the Sun behind was shading the white color.. It was simply awesome to watch.. Ofcourse.. all these Eclipse Stories happened and made me skip my lunch...

Yesterday was PONGAL and may be it was first time in my life that it wasnt celebrated in my house as ever... first time i realised the importance of SugarCane... Sakkara Pongal...I remember the last time when it was made.. Had...Shared..... Miss my mom a lott... Unfortunately.. It was a dry day...

I really dnt understand one thing in Bangalore,Suddenly it seems everyone's been hitting the theaters where on-line ticketing happens.. Its become pathetic to book the ticket on-line.. I've been trying for Avatar for about a month and still not able to book tickets.. Hope so.. anywayz.. Finally somehow got tickets for "Chance Pe Dance".. Th review on the same would go next right here...

Share/Bookmark

No comments: