Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sports Time after soo Long

After a real long time, I guess i have started getting involved with Sports activities.. Weekends are real busy with the practice matches.. Tournament is yet to start..Its fun and exciting for me to be the captain for the Badminton Team.. a Team of 4guys and a girl... ... is just .. In-fact..I feel so nice that i'm able to keep myself busy over the weekends .. Of-course. missing my energy over Saturday night parties though parties are on.. i'm almost off on it..

Highly excited for the tournaments to start..I realize how important it is keep something going on... It was nice my friends(Office friends) came to my place for practice for Cricket and Badminton...I hope they all had a rocking time..

Hope to see more updates in regards to same(I guess only if we start winning a few games.. Just kidding.. even we loose.. nothing wrong and would still Blog..:-) )

Share/Bookmark

No comments: