Friday, September 18, 2009

Back Again.. I always do that.... Time took me off from blogging what i seriously started an year back...And thanks to Time again to remind me to start again.. 18th to 18th of 2009....to leave my footprints ..
Well.. had a tight scheduled week after a joyful trip in a forest on the banks of Cauvery.. an amazing place called Galibore..

Well.. It was a very special month for me last year.. There was Android's First handset launch.. my ultra micro mini effort in Android OS was somewhere bedded. An year later.. I see its Success has been huge.. eating away everyone's market.. Well.. what i see is what i know is still a trailer's trailer.. I expect Android to almost go way beyond one's imagination.. Timelines would speak .. the day might not be far..

Well.. Nothing much s of now as i'm sleepy... will blog sometimes later...

No comments: